If you are a GP, medical professional, social worker or someone with an interest in mental health issues then the following resources and information may be of assitance.
If you have any queries with regard to any of the subjects below and would like to discuss further please contact us at your convenience.
Click on the individual heading for more information.
- Negative events in childhood are significant risks for developing most mental health problems, including psychosis.
- Practical optimisation of the patient outcomes – the therapeutic alliance
- B Vitamins to enhance treatment response to anti-depressants in middle-aged and older adults
- Poor physical health is associated with poor mental health
- Information on depression
- Suicide risk -preventative factors
- Randomized controlled trial of breathing based meditation for PTSD
- The benefits of yoga for mental and physical health issues.
- Substance misuse, mental health, offending and trauma
- National Centre of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder – Newsletter